World News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ UncleGadget's YouTube

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to PSK
Networks since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Strange "Lights" spotted on Ceres  (Read 18591 times)

Offline Psk

• Administrator
Re: Strange "Lights" spotted on Ceres
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2015, 05:20:55 PM »
More

Offline Psk

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2015, 05:21:50 PM »
More

Offline Psk

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2015, 08:12:45 PM »
I've gotten the latest Ceres photos. I've super-enhanced the mysterious "white spots", the "pyramid", & the "A" in the crater so you can better draw your own conclusions. I've also add the few color pictures released of Ceres. They were very poor quality, & 1 set of color images is in conflict of the other set. The colors & color patterns are entirely different for the same areas in 2 different sets of photos. Surely they can't both be true color & accurate, because they're both entirely different even though both sets were release by NASA as "true color" images of Ceres.

If appears the one set of color photos are nothing more than someone had taken the colors from a Hubble image of Ceres, & just overlaid them onto a lousy burrry B&W probe image. I believe it is the most accurate color, but not precise or clear. In the other color set, it looks like someone just airbrushed the colors in, by making their best guess, & didn't do a very good job at it either.

Many of the newest photos were only in 8 bit. Wow, it's 2015, & they used 1987 image technology for their newest image releases. So the strangeness of some of the quality had nothing to do with my enhancing, but that NASA just doesn't want to release many good quality images to the public. Most of them looked much worse before the enhancements, but the enhancements do show more clearly, that NASA deliberately messed up the public images.

This first B&W image is of the famous letter "A" in a crater. In my enhancement, it looks like a natuaral phenomena, & not a structure. However, there are a few other interesting things in the photo. The image was tinted the same color as that area is when viewed with the Hubble telescope.

Offline Psk

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2015, 08:17:36 PM »
More Ceres images

Offline Psk

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2015, 08:22:06 PM »
More Ceres images. Lots of bright spots in the last frame.

Offline Psk

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2015, 08:44:35 PM »
More Ceres images

Offline Psk

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2015, 08:56:58 PM »
Strange tiny very dark rings, circles, & dots show up around Ceres. They're darker than anything else on it. Alien flying saucers?

The more you give, the more we can give back!

PLEASE support our free networks & multimedia with a donation today!

Visitor Map ~ Dots indicate people who visited PSK networks since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots are visitors currently visiting us.

For: science, technology, paranormal, UFOs, aliens, computers, windows, astronomy, physics, & pets.

Web
Analytics

Hits to our networks since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker