World News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ UncleGadget's YouTube

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to PSK
Networks since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Astronauts, scientists, & military speak about UFOs  (Read 2441 times)

Offline Psk

• Administrator
Astronauts, scientists, & military speak about UFOs
« on: February 16, 2017, 02:28:18 AM »
"Yes there have been crashed craft, and bodies recovered. We are not alone in the universe, they have been coming here for a long time." - Apollo 14 Astronaut, Air Force Captain and Founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences, Dr. Edgar Mitchell

------------

"Decades ago, visitors from other planets warned us about the direction we were heading and offered to help. Instead, some of us interpreted their visits as a threat, and decided to shoot first and ask questions after. Trillions of dollars have been spent on black projects which both congress and the commander in chief have deliberately been kept in the dark."

"In one of the cases during the cold war, 1961, there were about 50 UFOs in formation flying South from Russia across Europe. The supreme allied commander was very concerned and was about ready to press the panic button when they turned around and went back over the North Pole. They decided to do an investigation and they investigated for three years and they decided that with absolute certainty that four different species, at least, have been visiting this planet for thousands of years. There's been a lot more activity recently, especially since we invented the atomic bomb." - Paul Hellyer, Former Canadian Defense Minister

------------

"There is abundant evidence that we are being contacted, that civilizations have been monitoring us for a very long time. That their appearance is bizarre from any type of traditional materialistic western point of view. That these visitors use the technologies of consciousness, they use toroids, they use co-rotating magnetic disks for their propulsion systems, that seems to be a common denominator of the UFO phenomenon" - Dr. Brian O'leary, Former NASA Astronaut and Princeton Physics Professor

------------

"In my opinion I think they were worried that it would panic the public so they started telling lies about it. And then I think they had to tell another lie to cover their first lie, now they don't know how to get out of it. Now it's going to be so embarrassing to admit that all these administrations have told so many untruths, it would be embarrassing getting out of it. There are a number of extraterrestrial vehicles out there cruising around." Gordon Cooper, Former NASA Astronaut, Aeronautical Engineer and test pilot. One of the seven original Astronauts in Project Mercury, the first manned space program of the United States

------------

"Behind the scenes, high ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense" Former head of CIA, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, 1960

------------

"There is a serious possibility that we are being visited and have been visited for many years by people from outer space, by other civilizations. Who they are, where they are from, and what they want should be the subject of rigorous scientific investigation and not be the subject of "rubishing" by tabloid newspapers." Lord Admiral Hill-Norton, Former Chief of Defence Staff, 5 Star Admiral of the Royal Navy, Chairman of the NATO Military Committee

------------

"This thing has gotten so highly-classified, it is just impossible to get anything on it. I have no idea who controls the flow of need-to-know because, frankly, I was told in such an emphatic way that it was none of my business that I've never tried to make it to be my business since. I have been interested in this subject for a long time and I do know that whatever the Air Force has on the subject is going to remain highly classified" - Senator Barry Goldwater , Chairman of the Senate intelligence committee

------------

"As the F-4 approached a range of 25 nautical miles it lost all instrumentation and communications. When the F-4 turned away from the object and apparently was no longer a threat to it, the aircraft regained all instrumentation and communications. Another brightly lighted object came out of the original object. The second object headed straight toward the F4." - U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency

-----------

Former Sen. Mike Gravel (D-Alaska), and 2008 presidential candidate said that there is "an extraterrestrial influence that is investigating our planet. Something is monitoring the planet and they are monitoring it very cautiously."

-----------

In 1965 General Benjamin Chidlaw made a shocking admission in a public statement that resonates to this day, and confirms the suspicions of many historians who have archived many UFO incidents on behalf of US military records. In his statement the general stated that UFO pursuits were taken very seriously and that many men and aircraft had been lost as a result. General Chidlaw pointed out that 18,662 accidents had occurred as a result of aerial pursuits of UFO's over the continental United States. The Air Defense Commander further commented that from 1952 to 1956 one US jet fighter per every reported UFO had been lost, a ratio of 1 to 1.

------------

In a 1965 biography about Curtis LeMay written by McKinnlay Cantor, the author asked for his opinion on the subject of UFO's. The general was quite candid: "However, we had a number of reports from reputable people (well-educated, serious-minded folks - scientists and flyers) who surely saw something".

"There is no question about it: these were things which we could not tie in with any natural phenomena known to our investigators. " And repeat again: there were some cases we could not explain. Never could."

Barry Goldwater, had tried to gain access into Wright Patterson AFB to see the infamous Hangar 18 where bodies of UFO aliens had been supposedly stored and preserved under refrigeration. After he had contacted General LeMay about entering Wright Patterson, General LeMay supposedly cussed out Goldwater and threatened him never to mention the subject again.

------------

According to author, Colonel Phillip J. Corso retired, his immediate superior, General Arthur Trudeau, was instrumental in resurrecting the long hidden Roswell artifacts (wreckage) from their hiding place within a Pentagon basement. In his book "The Day After Roswell" General Trudeau then encouraged Colonel Corso to introduce components of the Roswell debris to defense contractors for technical analysis that would yield major breakthroughs in fiber optics, lasers, silicon chips, electro magnetic propulsion, and wireless pilot to aircraft control systems in years to come. Without making a public statement on his views, General Trudeau helped quietly advance the state of the art in military and civilian applications through his secretive direction.

Rosewell crash - July 1947. Invention of the transistor (primary component of microchips) - Nov.-Dec. 1947.

Within about a week after the Roswell crash, the National Security Act was passed, bringing into existence the CIA, the National Military Establishment, the National Security Council and, shortly afterward, the Department of Defense.

-------------

Offline Psk

• Administrator
Re: Astronauts, scientists, & military speak about UFOs
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 03:18:38 AM »
Retired Air Force Lt. Col. Richard French said that there were actually two crashes at Rosewell.

"There were actually two crashes at Roswell, which most people don't know," French said. "The first one was shot down by an experimental U.S. airplane that was flying out of White Sands, N.M., and it shot what was effectively an electronic pulse-type weapon that disabled and took away all the controls of the UFO, and that's why it crashed."

"When they hit it with that electromagnetic pulse - bingo!" "there goes all their electronics and, consequently, the UFO was uncontrollable," said French, who flew hundreds of combat missions in Korea and Southeast Asia, and who held several positions working for Military Intelligence.

French said there was a second UFO crash near Roswell a few days after the first one.

"It was within a few miles of where the original crash was," French said. "We think that the reason they were in there at that time was to try and recover parts and any survivors of the first crash. I'm referring to the people from outer space... the guys whose UFO it was."

"I had seen photographs of parts of the UFO that had inscriptions on it that looked like it was in an Arabic language... it was like a part number on each one of them. They were photographs in a folder that I just thumbed through."

French - an Air Force pilot who was in Alamagordo, N.M., in 1947.

-----------

In 1947 the Roswell Incident shocked the world. The announcement that the 509th Bomb Group had recovered a crashed alien disk in the deserts of New Mexico created a sensation. Even though Major Jesse Marcel, a nuclear arsenal expert who had briefed President Truman, had identified the wreckage as being from another world and his commander, Colonel Butch Blanchard had authorized release of the shocking discovery to the press, secrecy and denial would be the military's ultimate response.

-----------

General Nathan F. Twining was already carefully researching the crashed debris and accumulating a report that he would present to the Pentagon. General Twining marveled at the superior flight characteristics of UFO's and not only pointed out that they out performed the best US fighter aircraft, but were probably extraterrestrial in origin. He quietly moved the wreckage into the Department of Foreign Research and Development so as not to raise suspicion about the artifacts.

-----------

Probably the first general who was ever forced to deal with an admission that something beyond the capability of our weapons was violating our air space was General George Marshall. Just six months following the Pearl Harbor disaster, the California coast maintained an uneasy vigil when one night shore anti aircraft batteries went into full alert and began firing at a slow moving elliptical aircraft that hovered over the coast of California. With photographs showing the unknown object taking direct hits with no effect as some 1400 shells were expended, locals went into near hysterics in LA and surrounding suburbs. By the end of the night an unidentified object had disappeared leaving a shaken community in its wake asking questions.

------------

General Douglas MacArthur ordered the formation of the Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit, a specialized intelligence group whose job it was to find out who or what was responsible for the unnerving sightings made by US military personnel in the hotly contested waters of the Pacific.  MacArthur would later make reference in his speech to the West Point Academy in 1958 that he believed that one day the world would be confronted by an extraterrestrial threat that would force all nations of the world to unite against the common aggressor.

-----------

In 1952 an unprecedented wave of UFO sightings swept across the US, quickly overwhelming the personnel and resources of Project Blue Book leading the Air Force into making many unfounded and misleading statements about major UFO sightings designed to deflate the growing public hysteria over the many sightings. Then, for several weeks came the famous Washington National Sightings that had been documented by many veteran observers such as airline pilots, Air Force interceptor crews, and radar personnel who were triangulating unknown targets over White House air space! Several eerie photos had been taken by reporters clearly showing luminous objects over Capitol Hill.

One pilot, Captain William Patterson in his F-94C jet had been startled when a cluster of unknown lights had begun to encircle his aircraft and tighten the noose. Blue Book personnel and Air Force officers watched on the radar screen as the unknown aerial objects moved in on Patterson's plane. After several tense moments the objects who had been playing a high tech game of cat and mouse distanced themselves from a nervous pilot. Patterson was later secretly debriefed as to what he had seen. He may have been one of the few pilots to ever get such a close look at a UFO's in-flight and live to tell about it.

Offline Psk

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 03:52:34 AM »
Q: Gen. Clark, when you were running for President, you said you thought mankind would one day fly faster than light and visit the stars. My question is, when you were in the military were you ever briefed on the subject of U.F.O.s?

At this point Clark looked down for a moment and shook his head, perhaps somewhat chagrined at being put on the spot or thinking how he should respond, but then looked at me and answered:

A: I heard a bit. In fact, I'm going to be in Roswell, New Mexico tonight.

Q: So you were briefed?

A: There are things going on. But we will have to work out our own mathematics.

In interpreting Clark's remarks, we have to realize that he was speaking in Washingtonian code on a touchy subject.

A similar situation happened when Grant Cameron managed to ask Vice President Dick Cheney the UFO briefing question on the Diane Rehm PBS radio program, April 11, 2001. 

Cheney had been a Senator and also  Sec. of Defense under Pres. George Bush Sr. before becoming Vice President.

Cameron asked Cheney whether he had ever been briefed about UFOs when he was in the government.  To this Cheney replied, "Well, if I had been briefed on it, I'm sure it was probably classified and I couldn't talk about it."

------------

When General Nathan Twining was nearing death, in bed, he confessed the validity of the “The Roswell Incident” and that it indeed was a crash of an extraterrestrial vehicle involving 3 aliens, one who survived the mishap.

He said that there had indeed been UFO wreckage, with three beings, one of whom was still alive and had therefore been taken to the laboratories at the Roswell top-security centre. ET “wanted no contact with us.” he said.

There, he had recovered and lived for fifteen years. General Twining described him as very intelligent, and said that as time passed they had somehow managed to communicate and he had come to consider this person as a friend.

In a formerly classified (and infamous) letter to Air Force General George Schulgen (known as the “Twining Memo”-1947?) Twining writes to the General that the flying disc phenomenon reported “is something real and not visionary or fictitious.”

-----------

Charles Brandon (formerly of the CIA) - “I also absolutely know as I sit here talking to you that there was a craft from beyond this world that crashed at Roswell, that the military picked up remains of not just the wreckage, but cadavers.”

Brandon claimed he had the rare opportunity to look inside a box labelled “Roswell” containing “materials... papers... & other items” but stressed that he “cannot, will not, under any imaginable set of circumstances tell you what I saw in there specifically,” with the implication being that to reveal more specific details would be a breach of national security.

Brandon stated unequivocally: “100 percent, guaranteed... Roswell happened. There was a craft, absolutely cadavers,”

Offline Psk

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 05:14:36 AM »
General Stubblebine - “There are structures on the surface of Mars. I will tell you for the record that there are structures underneath the surface of Mars that cannot be seen by the Voyager cameras that went by in 1976. I will also tell you that there are machines on the surface of Mars and there are machines under the surface of Mars. You can find out in detail, you can see what they are, where they are, who they are and a lot of detail about them.”

The more you give, the more we can give back!

PLEASE support our free networks & multimedia with a donation today!

Visitor Map ~ Dots indicate people who visited PSK networks since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots are visitors currently visiting us.

For: science, technology, paranormal, UFOs, aliens, computers, windows, astronomy, physics, & pets.

Web
Analytics

Hits to our networks since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker