World News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ UncleGadget's YouTube

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to PSK
Networks since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: I saw my dead relatives  (Read 2025 times)

Offline Psk

• Administrator
I saw my dead relatives
« on: February 15, 2017, 04:50:08 PM »
Had a strange dream this morning. I dreamed that I was sleeping in my bed, woke up, but couldn't move, or speak. At the foot of my bed stood my brother, who just passed away last year. But not like I remember him. He was well dressed & looked at least 10 years younger. I tried to speak to him but couldn't move or speak. His only message seemed to be just to acknowledge that he still existed & was fine, but it all was too short. My cat decided to take that moment to jump on me & wake me up... which they never do anymore when I'm sleeping. When I woke up, the cat was staring in the direction my brother was standing in the dream.

I fall back to sleep. I start dreaming again that I'm in bed sleeping, & can't move or speak. My brother shows up at the foot of the bed again looking the way he did before, & still dressed the same. But this time he was there with my other brother too, who passed away a few years ago. He also was well dressed & looked at least 10 years younger than when I saw him last.

Shocked, but unable to move or speak, I managed to just barely slowly whisper out the words, "I thought you were dead!". My brother smiled & said, "We are".

Suddenly there were loud crashing/banging noises. I woke up because the dumpster truck outside was emptying the dumpster in back, making lots of loud metal banging noises. That was supposed to be done yesterday morning, so he was a day late. When I woke up, the cats were sitting beside me staring in the direction I just saw my brothers in the dream.

I dreamed about my Mom this weekend, but as hard as I tried, I couldn't remember any details about it. That time when I woke up, I had to go to the bathroom bad. With the kitties blocking me on the way, & wanting to play while I have to go, I lost almost all memory of that dream by the time I was done.

I wonder what's going on or will go on, for me to suddenly dream about them. Breathing pretty bad the past few days with my COPD. It made me think about my own mortality, & that I don't have much time left on earth. Maybe those thoughts triggered something.

The more you give, the more we can give back!

PLEASE support our free networks & multimedia with a donation today!

Visitor Map ~ Dots indicate people who visited PSK networks since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots are visitors currently visiting us.

For: science, technology, paranormal, UFOs, aliens, computers, windows, astronomy, physics, & pets.

Web
Analytics

Hits to our networks since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker