World News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ UncleGadget's YouTube

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to PSK
Networks since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Golden Globe Awards  (Read 1746 times)

Offline Psk

• Administrator
Golden Globe Awards
« on: January 12, 2015, 01:57:44 AM »
The Golden Globe Awards is on, but why should I waste 2 hours watching it? The nominee list only shows 7 that I ever heard of, & 4 or 5 I ever saw. Ironically I saw almost 100 movies made in 2014 that I enjoyed, & they did well at the box office. The TV is on a lot too, so I do see TV. Odd that hardly anything I & most of us saw got nominated. Yeah they put out a lot of crap on the media these days, but there was also some good stuff. Besides, I see a lot of crap nominated too.

I'll skip the awards & read who won later. Right now, even without cable using an ordinary amplified TV antenna  (anything on cable I can get on the internet), right now SG1, All in the Family, The Queen's Garden, & Man From Uncle are on. Any one of them would be more fun to me than the awards show. Nothing wrong with old re-runs if it's one you haven't seen in a while.

The more you give, the more we can give back!

PLEASE support our free networks & multimedia with a donation today!

Visitor Map ~ Dots indicate people who visited PSK networks since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots are visitors currently visiting us.

For: science, technology, paranormal, UFOs, aliens, computers, windows, astronomy, physics, & pets.

Web
Analytics

Hits to our networks since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker